Annual Meetings 2005
2005 Annual Meetings
The Annual General Meeting for James Hardie Industries NV was held on Monday, 22 August 2005 in Amsterdam. All 28 resolutions contained in the 2005 Notice of Meeting were approved by security holders. Read the voting figures.
Prior to the AGM, an Annual Information Meeting (AIM) was held in Sydney, Australia, on Friday, 19 August 2005. At this meeting, the Chairman, Meredith Hellicar, welcomed security holders and delivered the Chairman's Address. CEO, Louis Gries, delivered a presentation on the company's operating performance.
Ms Hellicar then invited questions on the resolutions before the AGM. Because this was an Information Meeting, no votes were taken.
For more information on the Meetings, select from the links below:
- Chairman's Address to the 2005 Annual Meetings 76K
- CEO's Presentation to the 2005 Annual Meetings 308K
- Voting on the 2005 AGM Resolutions 34K
The following documents are referred to in the resolutions covered in the Notice of Meeting:
- Resolution 1: Accounts for financial year ended 31 March 2004
- Resolution 2: Accounts for financial year ended 31 March 2005
- Resolution 5: Supervisory Board Share Plan (SBSP) 32K
- Resolution 6: Managing Board Remuneration Policy 31K
- Resolution 7: 2005 Managing Board Transitional Stock Option Plan
- Resolution 11a: Amendments to the Articles of Association 585K
Other years' Annual Meetings