Extraordinary Meetings 2007
- Information about the meetings
- Meeting address and presentations
- Meeting results
- Material distributed to security holders
- Additional material referred to in the Explanatory Memorandum
An Extraordinary Information Meeting of James Hardie CUFS holders was held on Thursday, 1 February 2007 at The Wesley Conference Centre, 220 Pitt Street, Sydney.
An Extraordinary General Meeting of James Hardie CUFS holders was held on Wednesday, 7 February 2007 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- All resolutions put to the meeting were passed. See complete voting results (PDF, 19K)
- Asbestos compensation proposal approved (PDF, 68K)
In preparation for the meeting, James Hardie security holders were sent:
- An Explanatory Memorandum (PDF, 3.6Mb)
- A Notice of Meeting (PDF, 74K)
- A Direction Form (PDF, 42K)
- A question form (PDF, 27K)
The Explanatory Memorandum advises holders that the following documents are available for their reference: